A year of FREE admission is just the beginning!
The Tautphaus Park Zoological Society is a non-profit corporation dedicated to assisting the City of Idaho Falls in the promotion and expansion of the zoo –for our families and for the animals.
As a member you become part of the zoo’s efforts to meet the challenges of preserving and conserving threatened and endangered animal species. The zoo’s exhibits are designed to increase awareness of the animal kingdom and the delicate interdependence of all living things. Money raised through membership sales helps support conservation, education and research.
As a member you’ll get to see all the new exhibits before they open to the public. Plus, you’ll get to take advantage of our reciprocal program! Show your membership card and receive free or discounted admission to over 100 other zoos and aquariums across the nation. That’s just the beginning…
Every TPZS Member Receives
- Free Admission to Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park For One Year
- Free or Reduced Admission to Over 100 Other Zoos & Aquariums. See current list of participating facilities.
- Guest Tickets to Bring Your Friends to the Zoo
- Discounts on Zoo Education Classes
- Invitation To Exclusive Zoo Activities & Events
- 20% Discount At “Explorer’s Station” Zoo Gift Shop
- Free Admission To Members’ Night Picnic
- Subscription to Zoo’s newsletter
For additional information on memberships call the Gift Shop at 208-612-8422.
For information on fundraising events call Laurie, Executive Director for TPZS at 208-612-8421.
NEW THIS YEAR! You have the option to get an electronic membership card sent right to your phone! When purchasing your membership, don’t select the option for a printed card (which now costs $) and in your confirmation email, you’ll receive a link to download the eMembership app. This will all you to save to your digital wallet and you’ll get into the zoo easier than ever before! Questions? Call (208) 612-8421.
Memberships can be picked up at the zoo gift shop approximately 5 business days after submission. During the off-season, when the zoo is closed, memberships will be sent in the mail.
Photo Credit: Michael Chatt